Monday, October 27, 2008

Finished

Well, I finally finished Jane Eyre! It was rather hard to read in places. In some spots I longed for the descriptions to end and to get on with the story already! Did they really talk like that back then? I think the hardest part was trying to read the heavy accented talk. Is everyone else finished reading it. I want to talk about the story but only after everyone has read it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not quite finished but I wouldn't mind starting to talk about it. Hopefully I'll be done in the next couple of days.

Krystel said...

Let's start talking! Here's an idea . . . why don't we pick out a new book, spend November discussing Jane Eyre, and then discuss the new one in December? Then we have a whole month to get our thoughts out and finish the next book. Thoughts?

Miki said...

Sounds good to me. I am already reading a book but can finish it quick. So, what book is next?