I'm here! I really enjoyed your post but to be honest I still have a few chapters so I didn't want to write a response and then have it totally change - although I guess I know how it ends now! Since reading your post I've been thinking a lot about "feminism" and all the different variations of it. I think maybe we should swap between time periods to keep things interesting. So maybe a modern book next? What do you think? I'm really up for anything.
1 comment:
I'm here! I really enjoyed your post but to be honest I still have a few chapters so I didn't want to write a response and then have it totally change - although I guess I know how it ends now! Since reading your post I've been thinking a lot about "feminism" and all the different variations of it. I think maybe we should swap between time periods to keep things interesting. So maybe a modern book next? What do you think? I'm really up for anything.
Post a Comment