Hi Ladies,
It looks like the Little Women book is on for November - maybe into December. I don't know about all of you but my Novembers/Decembers are crazy! I am thinking maybe we could do this book for the rest of November and December and talk about it in January. Maybe we could get together and have a real discussion. January is such a dreary month with a big letdown from the holidays. It would be fun to meet at someone's house/apartment and have refreshments and talk about both books. What does everyone else think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think that's a great idea! Honestly it will probably take me the rest of the year to finish it with the holidays and everything. My place is kind of small but we can come here and have goodies in January - I think that would be fabulous!
If we meet in Jan, I can make it! This is one of the classics I haven't been able to read and with 2 months and 2500 miles to drive across the country, I've got no excuses!
I saw Deborah yesterday, and she offered both her house and her copy of the dvd for our viewing pleasure. January sounds great to me - I'd love an after-holiday girl party!
I just saw this on the RS Email. This is so fun. I agree about January. It is really a letdown month. Now I just need to get the book. Funny this is one of my favorite movies and I have never read the book. Hooray for the Baldwin Return!
Post a Comment