Hello! I just wanted to check and see if everyone has the book for this month, Princess Academy. I actually got it a week or two ago and it's great. I was going to just read the first couple of chapters but now I'm almost done. I'm going to have to be careful not to spill the beans!
So, please leave a comment letting us know if you've got the book. Then, once you've read the first two or three chapters please write a new post (not a comment) about Miri. Some things you could talk about are:
What is she like?
What is her life like?
How does her life shape who she is?
Does she seem strong or weak?
Is she "Princess material"?
Your post doesn't have to be all that long, I'm just interested to see what everyone thinks of her at the beginning. I'm going to have to reread those first couple of chapters so I can remember what I thought at the beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello to all book club girls!
I am interested in being part of your club if you will have me! I see the book you are doing for Feb. is Princess Academy. I will see if I can check it out at the library this week. Krystel, is it in the Carol County Library now? Let me know, or I will check this weekend. Sounds like a fun group. Never did it on line before.
Cheryl Pachuilo
Yes, it's in the library! Send me your email address and I'll make you a blog author!
Hi Krystel,
Thanks! My email is pachuilomca@gmail.com.
I will pick the book up today or tomorrow.
Cheryl Pachuilo
Post a Comment